Do you know if you put little cloves in a cup of milk and drink it on an empty stomach it does a lot of good to your health.
Cloves are dried flower buds from the clove tree. They are a popular spice that people use in soups, stews, meats, sauces, and rice dishes. Cloves are known for their strong taste and smell and can be purchased ground or whole.
- Calories: 6
- Carbs: 1 gram
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Manganese: 55% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Vitamin K: 2% of the DV
have also studied cloves regarding their potential effect on obesity. In a
study of mice, researchers found that clove extract reduced the incidence
of obesity resulting from a high-fat diet.
Mice who received
the clove extract had lower body weight, less abdominal fat, and less liver fat
than those in the control group.
- Sexual weakness
- Weakness of heart, stomach, liver and kidneys
- My vision of the heart and joints
- Joint pain
- Asthma, phlegm, cough and nose blocked
- Weakness of digestion
- Weakness of memory and misunderstandin
- Gas in the stomach and the gut
- Weakness of bladder muscles, involuntary urine and urinary incontinence
- Weakness of gums and teeth
- General weakness and inaction
- Double the period of sexual activity
- Weakness of vision and eye
- Acne and skin infections from insect bites
- Regulate blood sugar and maintain its levels
- Colds and fever
- Sore throat and tonsillitis
- Helps in the prevention of cancer
- Anxiety, depression and psychological conditions
- Hemorrhoids and inflammation diseases