JAMB Correction of Data 2022/2023
Most people make mistake while registering for JAMB. Some of this mistakes are, wrong date of birth, mistake in name or phone number etc. Did you make a mistake when applying for JAMB? And you really want to amend such a mistake, in other not to hinder your chance of admission later. Correction of data on JAMB Portal is absolutely easy.
Change of Courses: JAMAB 2022 is an annual exam which starts on March 8 2022 and ends on July 7 2022. The exams were conducted from March 14th – April 4th 2022. Candidates scoring lower than course cutoffs are advised to do Change of Course form. Applicants should fill out the online application now via JAMB PORTAL https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ . I’ve written a short article about students who made mistakes while registering or did not meet the required mark and want to submit their new registration for the 2022 course change form to the JAMB.
How Much Is JAMB Correction Of Data?
The management of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500) as the latest cost Price for 2022 UTME correction Of Data.
This means that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Correction Of Data sales at Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500).
Requirements for JAMB Correction Of Data 2022
- Your JAMB profile Email and Password
- JAMB Registration Number
- Phone Number
- JAMB profile code
Procedures on how to change your name or bio data on JAMB portal 2022/2023
- Visit the JAMB portal for the correction of data
- Click the E-Facility link in the green navigation bar.
- Under Post-Registration e-Facilities registering, click Data Correction.
- Click Change course/institution
- If you do not have a JAMB account (new user), you will need to create a account by linking your email to JAMB profile.
- If you already have an account, login with your details (email and password)
- In the menu bar on the left, click Data Correction Application.
- In the drop-down menu, click Name.
- Select the exam year, enter your registration number, then click Find Details
- Once you select this service, a transaction ID will be generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details shown on the confirmation page
- Click the Next button if you want to pay with your card immediately.
- If you wish to use another payment channel such as ATM, Bank Cash or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID, as this is required.
- To pay for the course/institution change, enter your card details and click the Pay button.
- Click My Payments to see the status of your payment.
- After payment, you will receive SMS and email with unique identification of your transaction and payment status. Click the Next button.
- After the payment is confirmed, you must select the exam year again and enter the JAMB registration number
- Once you have entered the information correctly, your details will be displayed.
- Please enter the new information in the fields provided and submit the changes
- An Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- Then fill in the form and send it to your institution for approval.
- Your institution is responsible for submitting the approved form to the JAMB government agency.
- Once accepted, the approved form will be uploaded to your account. You will receive a notification when you it is finished.
- JAMB will now process your application. If approved, your data will be changed upon request.
Federal universities in Nigeria
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University,
- Bauchi (ATBU) 180
- Ahmadu Bello University, (ABU) Zaria 180
- Bayero University, Kano (BUK)- 180
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) 180
- Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 180
- Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMinna) 180
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) 180
- Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State (FUD) 180
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDutsinma) 180
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKashere) 180
- Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State (FULafia)- 180
- Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State (FULokoja) 180 Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI)– 180
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa (FUOtuoke) 180 Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE)- 180
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State (FUWukari)- 180
- Michael Okpara Uni. of Agric., Umudike (MOUAU)- 180
- Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH, formerly FUTYOLA) 180
- National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos (NOUN) N/A
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna 180 Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) 180 Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife 200 Police Academy Wudil 180
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA), Gwagwalada 180
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) 200
- Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) 180
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) 200 University of Calabar (UNICAL) 180
- University of Ibadan (UI) 200
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) 180
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) 180
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) 200
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) 180
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) 180 University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) 180 University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 180 Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) 180
Procedures on how to do jamb correction of data 2022/2023
- Visit into any nearest JAMB Office or JAMB Accredited Centre Near you
- Request for JAMB Correction of data Form
- Make payment of N3,500
- Fill out the form And Submit
- After completing the form and thumb printing, the JAMB officer attending to you will process the necessary corrections via the JAMB CAPS portal.
- Finally, get your JAMB correction of data printout.
I’m Confident that this article has solved all problems regarding JAMB Correction of Data 2022/2023. Share to friend, most especially the Aspirants and JAMBITES.
Click here to login to JAMB Portal
Click her to visit JAMB Official Website